As the Senior Manager, you will provide an independent and objective assessment of the effectiveness of risk practices with a primary focus on Group Risk Management (GRM) and Comprehensive Capital Analysis Review (CCAR).
· Contribute to the development of a risk-based multi-year approach to the Risk Management audits.
· Through in-depth understanding of the business including changes to the regulatory and business environments, develop audit programs to ensure effective control solutions are implemented.
· Contribute to effective continuous audit monitoring by staying abreast of emerging risks both internally and externally.
· Provide an independent and objective assessment of the effectiveness of Risk Management practices with a focus on Market, Counterparty Credit, Model and Liquidity Risk.
· Provide an independent and objective assessment of the risk management practice at the firm including both the first and the second line.
· Planning and executing any combination of core capital planning disciplines: capital planning governance, risk identification, and scenario design, stress projections for revenue, balance sheet, RWA and capital, credit, market and operational losses, quantitative and qualitative estimation methods.
· Performing validation of management action plans and regulatory action plans related to risk practices
· Continually develop working relationship with business stakeholders to become a trusted advisor.
· Risk Management or Regulatory experience – CCAR, Market Risk, Credit Risk, and Liquidity & Funding Risk in either 1st or 2nd line of defense.
· Broad and deep knowledge and experience of Market and/or Credit Risk Models, Capital and Treasury Models (Interest rate risk and/or liquidity models).
· Experience in CCAR Stress Testing models (Market, PPNR, Credit Losses, Counterparty Credit/CVA)Experience in and knowledge of US regulations.
· Quantitative Degree in Finance/Mathematics/Physics.
· Experience with audit best practices and methodologies, including credit and market risk modeling.
· Working knowledge of Internal Audit Services practices, policies, procedures and systems with Internal Audit experience in Banking or Capital Markets.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
· A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
· Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
· Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
· Opportunities to do challenging work
· Flexible work/life balance option