A Global Investment Management firm is in search of a Valuations Analyst to build and maintain pricing models, setup new products, observe and analyze pricing processes. The ideal candidate will build out pricing models focused on the firms trading positions. The team will also be tasked with conducting Profit & Loss while reporting to Portfolio Managers and other office personnel.
- 4-6 years of experience across multiple products
- Experience working with trading desks
- Knowledge of Murex, Imagine and experience with databases
- Detail oriented; demonstrating thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Intellectual curiosity to understand how systems and complex processes interact with each other
- Strong communication skills and ability to provide excellent client service