A Global Investment Management firm is in search of a Valuations Analyst to build and maintain pricing models, setup new products, observe and analyze pricing processes.The ideal candidate will build out pricing models focused on fixed income products and work closely with Risk and Technology departments to integrate and calibrate pricing models, and incorporate market data feeds to produce the firm’s official valuation. This individual will also liaise between front office, technology, risk management and operations on various initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree, with experience building and maintaining fixed income curves.
- 3-5 years of valuations experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as (SQL, VBA, R, MATLAB).
- Experience working with trading desk.
- Able to work in a high pressure, constantly changing environment.