Dynamics Associates is working with a global hedge fund with more than 2000 employees and offices in North America, Europe and Asia. The client pursues a global multi-strategy approach to investing including: Relative Value Fundamental Equity, Statistical Arbitrage, Fixed Income, Merger Arbitrage, Futures/Currency, and Options among others. They are looking for a charismatic and intelligent candidate that will be responsible for overseeing the daily and monthly valuation control process while assisting in analyzing Profit and Loss, risk, and pricing processes. The role will also entail some automation, utilizing VBA and other quantitative tools. Furthermore this individual will also be liaising between front office, technology, risk management and operations for any valuation issues.
- 2-5 years of experience Product control/Profit and Loss/Accounting background
- Daily interaction primarily with traders, risk, senior management, and accounting
- Valuation Control and Automation/ process improvement
- Knowledge of products including: bonds, credit, rates, FX, options, futures, and equity.
- Products – Ideally Rates and Credit, Vol products would also be a plus
- Murex/Imagine knowledge would be helpful
- SQL/Visio/PPt knowledge would be helpful