Dynamics Associates has been engaged by a top-tier Investment Bank seeking a Senior Manager to join their Global Advisory and Policy group. This individual will be responsible working with the various business units and corporate functions to analyze transactions to look over existing and evolving standards. The ideal candidate will also, interact with business units and corporate functions related to new transactions to advise on accounting and regulatory capital issues, while developing and updating policies to resolve them.
- 5-8 years of experience; at least 4 years in public accounting is preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting (or equivalent) and CPA license
- Financial Services/Banking/Capital Markets industry experience is a plus
- Effective interpersonal communication and confidence interacting with senior management across and outside of the Finance Division
- Strong writing and oral communication skills