We are working with working with a US Investment Bank that is looking to add a VP/Director to their Asset Management Internal Audit Team. This person will be the US Asset Management Audit Director and report to the Global Asset Manager Senior Audit Director. They will lead a team of their own as well as be responsible for executing the regional/global audit coverage of AM. These focused areas include Hedge Funds, Fund of Funds, Beta Strategies and business platforms etc. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who would like to take a step up in their career to lead a team while obtaining more exposure at a tier 1 bank.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 10 years of Asset Management audit (including Alternatives) or business experience
- Solid knowledge of Asset Management products and services, including related fiduciary activities and risk considerations
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulatory requirements related to investment management such as Investment Advisors Act, Investment Company Act, OCC 12 CFR 9 and ERISA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to management in a persuasive manner
- Be prepared to travel to the business locations