The ideal candidate will have a leadership role within the firms SEC Financial Reporting team and will have the responsibility for supervising the junior team members. This individual will also bee responsible for leading and driving projects across a wide range of initiatives, including implementing new accounting standards, developing procedures to comply with new pronouncements, updating policies and procedures, system integrations, and proposing improvements and efficiencies to existing reporting processes. In this role the ideal candidate will have interaction with global product controllers, LECs, Legal, Accounting Policy, Credit Risk, Treasury, Market Risk and many more teams within the firm.
- 7 - 15 years of professional experience
- Degree in Accounting
- Ability to lead a team and run projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment under challenging deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills