The ideal candidate will be able to execute client transactions from origination to closing and manage the credit risk of an assigned client portfolio. This person will work with the business units, with concentration in Trade and Commodity Finance, in formulating credit policy and articulating risk appetite and report to the Head of Credit Risk. The individual will also advise and support the credit decision process for individual credit decision process for individual credit transactions and relevant credit portfolios, within the boundaries of established risk appetite statements, and in line with applicable credit risk policies.
- 10 + years experience within Wholesale Banking and an authority within a specific risk management area.
- Working knowledge of counterparty and market risk.
- Interaction and effective communication with internal departments and relevant external parties.
- Logical and well-reasoned level of thinking.
- Ability to educate and mentor colleagues ranging from junior account managers to senior bankers.