The ideal candidate will handle fund accounting for the firms privately held funds as well as separately managed accounts. This individual will create and review monthly financial and management reports for the funds while liaising with outside administrators to create and maintain the financial records. This candidate will assist in preparation of GAAP financial statements, the coordination of year end annual audits, and handle audit inquiries.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2-4 years Public Accounting/Fund Accounting experience; preferably with fund and/or PE experience.
- Knowledge of fixed income, whole loans, derivatives and MBS is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and computer skills.
- Strong communication, problem solving skills, and leadership ability.