The ideal candidate will be defining and critiquing the methodologies for Independent Price Verification and associated Liquidity/Model/Deal Specific Valuation Adjustments for any given product or risk. The individual will work closely with Traders, Market Risk, Model Risk Management, FO Quants, Business Finance & Control and Senior Managers. The candidate will also be able to communicate options to senior management on all valuation and control issues of the products and businesses. The individual will develop systematic valuation processes for the products, and collaborate with strategic projects, such as key risk management and system enhancements.
- 3-8 years of valuation or financial modeling experience, with proven understanding of commercial real estate. distressed credit, and structured product analysis/valuations.
- Excellent verbal & written communication, documentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Possess intermediate-to-expert level computer skills with MS Office, VBA, INTEX, Bloomberg API.
- BS/MS degree, ideally focused on a quantitative discipline (CFA, FRM, MAI a plus)
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of valuation models/tools construction and have solid bond math understanding.