The ideal candidate will oversee and execute assigned areas of audit work, providing day to day coaching and guidance to teammates. This individual will execute audit strategy for the sound application of risk based auditing by defining audit scope, audit program, and test procedures. This firm is looking for a candidate that has the ability to be an Auditor-in-Charge. This candidate will demonstrate strategic thinking while and support change while overlooking the audit testing to ensure timely execution within quality standards and conformance to audit policies and procedures.
- 7+ years of experience related to Global Markets within an Audit, Product Control, Middle Office, Operations/Business, Risk Management, Trading and/or Compliance Function.
- Strong knowledge of Global Markets line of business.
- In depth understanding of financial instruments; with a focus on fixed income, currencies and commodities.
- Strong understanding of sales and trading functions; risk management metrics; valuation concepts; and market regulation & practices.
- Good understanding of support functions, including middle office, operations, and finance.
- Proficient in audit methodology, including a strong understanding of risk assessment and control processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate will be required to interact with staff and managers across audit teams as well as key stakeholders in business areas including Finance, Operations and Middle Office functions.