Preform valuation analyses on portfolio companies portfolios using comparable companies, comparable transactions and discounted cash flow valuation methods; maintain and monitor the asset portfolio by periodically communicating with portfolios companies' management (i.e., CEO, CFO, COO, etc.) and / or the investment team to understand how the latest macro-economic trends and company's developments will influence the investment's holding value; provide support and explain the methodologies used to value the asset portfolios to the firm's auditors, investors and independent valuation consultants; present and support the asset portfolios' holding value to the CFO and front office. Maintain track records, analyze and report on monthly P&L drivers and other performance attributes and produce monthly and quarterly transparency reports and other ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics or mathematics is preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant valuations experience
- CFA completed or in process
- Intermediate or expert-level proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Bloomberg
- Financial modeling experience, including working experience with projected cash flows, balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement reconciliation, discounted cash flow models, market comparable models, market transaction models, present value analysis, yield analysis, internal rate of return analysis and corporate bond analysis
- Proficient in relevant information technology (Capital IQ, Bloomberg, etc)
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Strong work ethic and integrity, candidate should be a team player that is highly organized, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines at the same time and the ability to deliver requested task in a concise and clear matter.