The ideal candidate will develop and maintain client relationships while deepening your business knowledge. This individual will use their knowledge to provide a contribution to the audit strategy memorandum, the yearly risk assessment, the maintenance of the audit universe and the yearly plan. The individual will be preforming internal audits. For this they will assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control framework of a CIC Americas business and report the results of the audit.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Strong analytical skills and a professional skeptic attitude
- Able to identify and sell audit issues as well as the underlying root causes
- Strong communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Client Oriented and Team Player
- Experience preferably in Financial Markets, Lending, Risk, Compliance or Operations in Financial Institutions
- Willingness to do some limited travel